farewell wif my brother



my brother shaojun...he was go bac to melbounce le
mayb after 1 year ...v 2 graduate then can meet again at home
he suck but he nice

today v ply a match of dota
today v sleep together
today v eat lunch
today v sit the same car
that all the last of today in 2010

when he wanna say goodbye wif us...i look at my mother
her eyes was looking sad
i told my mother
me: mom, dun cry...everytime v go bac u will cry once time...
dun lik tis v will b more sad
mom:but i cant control myself

when i c my mom lik tis tat 27 when i go bac my mom will still crying

be4 my house gt 6 ppl
grandma
daddy
mommy
gege
brother
n Me

afte tat my grandma pass away
my brother go australia for study
i go taiwan for study
my dad n gege wanna do work everyday
nw staying my mom alone at home

i wan stay at home together wif her...but the time dun let me do lik tis
how come? the god is nt hlping me

At last, i just bac from gathering wif fren at CC
they r zhen ning
jiang an
jialerk
jiang ping
yong zheng
yeep hwa
n me
they alway beside me...i m happy when plying wif them

good 9....hav a sweet dream all~

by HaN
26/2/10 2.01am

No comments:

Post a Comment